Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Are you lost? Well, now you are found! Welcome!

Well, the blog world gets one more...

This blog is going to a smorgasbord, of sorts, with posts about all different types of things. I love heath and nutrition and am a loyal reader of the many "healthy blogs" out there. I find the blog world inspirational, and recently my life has taken so many different twists and turns, that I decided to jot it all down.

A little more info on the girl behind the curtain...
I live with my boyfriend and his daughter in Boston, MA. Seems semi-normal right? Well, he is 16 years my senior and has two teenagers (one that lives with us) He is not only my lover, my best friend, but literally the man of my dreams. He has made me the happiest I have ever been, and to us -- age simply is just a number in our world.

My life has a lot to do with balance. This blog will be about my past, present, and future -- with a little of this and a little of that thrown in for good measure.

Thankfully, I have the opportunity to finally go back to school and finish my degree! (I got such a late start, that I only have about an Associates Degree in Psych.
Problem is: I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I WANT TO BE WHEN I GROW UP. Problem # 2: I am grown up.


I guess starting the from the beginning would make sense, but sometimes making sense is over-rated -- so I will break it up -- past, present future, here, there, and everywhere.

Try to follow along now... things could get messy!!!
-----

Till next time....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave some love for Love4Living...