Pages

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Skeletons in the closet...

Do you have any? I know I do. Life started out so "normal" for me. I did well in school, was a competitive swimmer for about 10 years of life and a cheerleader in middle school. In high school, I continued to swim, Cheer, and also picked up Softball and track and field. High school hit, and all hell broke loose.

The setting: It is my first Halloween Party as a high school student. I thought I was "super cool" because I was going to an adult party (IE: 20 -30 something year old) I remember it like it was yesterday.. I dressed up like a ladybug, ladybug dots on my back and all. I remember having a beer, no big deal, I had tried beer before. Then another. Then another. Four beers later I was pretty messed up. This is where things get blurry..... and this is where I skip a few parts for the sake of the blog world ... The next morning... I knew what had happened. I was so confused. "Was it my fault? Did I somehow "ask for it"? I had so many thoughts and emotions, I just wanted to scream....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave some love for Love4Living...