Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

The ABC’s of Me…

So lately I have seen a few a lot of the bloggers in blog land do the ABC survey and since I am complete sucker for surveys (hello myspace and Facebook) I figured I would hop on the bandwagon!

                         abc

A. Age: 26 but I turn 27 on 3/23!
B. Bed size: King, but soon to be Queen because we moved into a smaller and are just putting off the inevitable.
C. Chore you dislike: Cleaning the oven. Yuck.
D. Dogs: Negative Ghostwriter.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee. I am a complete coffee addict – openly of course.
F. Favorite color:  I really like gray/black combo and of course, PINK.
G. Gold or silver:  Silver. I feel like it goes with my skin tone better.
H. Height:  5’4.5. Yes, the half an inch matters.
I. Instruments you play(ed):  Piano for like a minute in grade school.
J. Job title: Student? Home-maker? Titles are over-rated anyways!
K. Kids: The boyfriend has two kids – however only his daughter lives with us – so one
L. Live: In Boston, MA.
M. Mom’s name:  Alice.
N. Nicknames: (Ames, Pach)
O. Overnight hospital stays:  Only one. My gallbladder exploded on XMAS even two years ago. Fun times.
P. Pet peeves:  See previous Wah, Wah, Wah post!
Q. Quote from a movie: “Hey, there were skittles in there!” –The Hangover
R. Righty or lefty:  Righty.
S. Siblings:  1 bro, 2 step, and 1 half bro =)
T. Time you wake up:  Depends on the day.. but I am for sure a  night person. I do my best cleaning at 2:30 AM.
U. Underwear: Moving on  :D
V. Vegetables you dont’ like:  I absolutely, positively despise tomatoes. Ew. Yuck.
W. What makes you run late:  I never can pinpoint what it is exactly but I am rarely on time.. I am either super early or late.
X. X-rays you’ve had:  Chest (asthma) Abdomen (Gallbladder)
Y. Yummy food you make:  I wish I could make yummy food, alas I am newb in the kitchen .. le sigh.
Z. Zoo animal favorites: This one is a toss up: those itty bitty monkeys and tigers!
 
-Till next time…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Leave some love for Love4Living...