Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Wah Wah Wah…

There are certain imperfections or characteristics I realize I have. I am super impatient, am known for starting things and losing interest in them; and therefore start such things and don’t finish them. I cannot cook to save my life, get bored very easily, and I am the messiest clean person there is. However, I do try to follow the “rules of society” that this life has put in place.
One thing I am not usually is a complainer. This short blog post, is in fact, going to do the complete opposite.

                          complain_department

5 Things that have really erked me as of late (in no particular order of annoyance):

  • When people, especially at the supermarket, feel the need to leave their carriages in a parking space. *This happened to me today (which is partly what spurred this post) I pulled into not one, not two, but three different parking spots littered with carriages. Is it really too much to walk the two feet to put the cart back? 

  • When people reveal way too much information on their Facebook. I am talking about a slew of different things here, ranging from mentioning your sex life, menstrual cramps, and of course posting ultrasound photos. Some things should be kept private and other things is just plain old TMI.

  • When people walk on the wrong side of the sidewalk, stairs, etc. This also includes when people walk directly in front of me, giving me the impression that I must have been wearing my “invisible outfit”.

  • People that talk in a movie theater. This one is pretty self-explanatory. If I wanted to drop big bucks to listen to a stranger talk, I would just go to therapy.                
  and lastly…  

  • Crazy drivers. It is no surprise to me why people refer to Massachusetts people as “Massholes”. It HAS TO BE DUE TO THE WAY SOME OF US DRIVE. I mean some of the drivers I encounter are freaking crazy! In and out of lanes, no blinkers, and no regard for anyone else. Of course, there is another part of this one that I hate to even complain about, because it is the lesser of two evils: the ultra-slow driver. The driver that literally goes like 5mph. Yea.  
                     - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
    So, yes, this was a completely useless post and I pretty much just bitched the whole time. But, I have found that venting life’s little frustrations actually helps me. Why? Well, I just take a look at the above list and perspective sets in. I realize that even though I may get irritated (at life’s little things) I need to just take a deep breath, and carry on. I also realize that it is these little things, that really are really nothing in comparison to the big things in life. And it is these BIG LIFE THINGS that I need to have my game face on for…

                                    dontsweatthesmallstuff

    -A

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    ♥ Leave some love for Love4Living...